Sunday, June 26, 2005

What constitutes success?

From an inspirational quote book I used to own-

"She has achieved success who has lived well;laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent people and the love of little children;who has filled her niche and accomplished her task; who has left the world better than she found it; ...who has never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty, or failed to express it; who has always looked for the best in others and give the best she had." -Mrs. A.J.Stanley

After all the obligations of work and now none of it,I'm truly enjoying the freedom.(Of course,in due time,will soon be cashless...lolllll)Somehow,feeling bit more myself,less suppressed.Not sure what the future holds,but pretty satisfied with the current decision to move forward.Wat will be will be.

One fine day,someone asked me,"so,how are u feeling-going over and all?"My answer?"Numb".I have been saying goodbye and goodbye and goodbye to ppl around me,but never really got the final 'goodbye' to sink into my head and stay there.Probably,there is no goodbye.Most likely,I'll see you again.Maybe,for some,not tat often.Maybe for some others,never.

But,isn't that the very same feeling for me when I said my goodbyes to all my dear friends whom I have met in Aus 2 years back to come home for good?I admit,I cried my way home.Never did know I could cry tat much before(for I always think I do not shed tears tat easily)!! That was a difficult goodbye when u know FOR CERTAIN,u won't see the person/those ppl ever again.....
:( (but,miracles DO happen ,eh,JOICE? :) )


So,meantime,the rest,ahh..cmon,I'll BE BACK.(Arnold SCwazEnEGar...however do u spell tat.)

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger jo said...

glad to see u around again hehehehe.. hopefully will have the chance to visit u there in melb n meet u back here again in malaysia :)
all the best *hugz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home