Sunday, July 10, 2005

Accommodation

I have few rooms I'm considering.

Ideal one
There's one ideal one that I'm thinking,and that I like.Housemate is nice,place is strategic,i can visualise the lifestyle there.It's near Uni,
**near bus 'station'**,Butttt...it's not very big,I cannot accommodate many friends/family I'm expecting....it's basically a small student unit,sharing with another housemate.He reminds me of my ex housemate(Elaine),the way they deal with accommodation settlement.Good.Near piano shop **plus point**

Another one
Take over my friends' room in the city.Quite hesitant about this because it is 2 hours away from Uni.But the thoughts of city living is certainly attractive.Who knows,maybe a job in city would be ideal!

Townhouse
Beautiful.It's new,spacious like the one I use to stay in city.Near train station and 1 bus away from Uni.2 bedroom apartment with lounge area and all.But if I get a wrong housemate,everything turned upside down.Owner is an Italian guy.

Others
Nope.No good.

agh.
Will go 'accommodation shopping' some more before I decide.Currently,I still like the Ideal one.(Ideal mah..hhahaha)Down with flu.Hate it.Making my eyes watery,droopy nose & occasional cough.Once accommodation is settled, I better get a job SOON.Sending resumes around.

Moving date: 15th July 2005.Meanwhile,enjoy Orientation for the week and sending resumes out.... :) Today,it's to the church and helping out in packing lunches for 1020 kids :) I have loads of time in my hand now to kill.Been reading magazines,books,readers digest...... Haven't started on my "thesis" yet.LOL...... Agg I need a jobbbbb...

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

townhouse hehehe.. sounds good but honestly dun take city.. too far away.. u'll be tired of travelling too much everyday (well, depends on your school schedule as well)..

Joice

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Songie said...

my mobile no.is still the same dude.Unless u're my msian friend,I won't say the same thing.

Joice, u're probably right. :)
But,I won't go for the townhouse either. Will see. :) Keep in touch okay??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home