Thursday, July 28, 2005

So many things!

I've got so many things to do!!!Don't know where or how to untangle the threads of my topic.Now,I understand that everytime one meets the lecturer after discussion,that actually means more work with deadline!

After today morning's short discussion,I'm left with loads of things to find out,read and work on and he gave me a deadline of 2 weeks.I nearly died there!Not only read,but write out the works,of approximately 4,500 words.2 WEEKS!!!If it's for compiling resources,that shouldn't be a problem,but it includes an output on my behalf as well.Wow!*gullp*

Now,I'm so lost in the midst of work.*and just realized that what I have just sent to him is merely the,mm,say,'poster' for a theatre and have not actually written the play.*

On top of that,I'm hoping for a job,camp this weekend,and possibly some leisure activity?Definitely not!

................................

Oh yea,another thing,though.I got a warm phonecall from my long-time Swedish friend,Linda,which is such a great thing!Amazing friend,whom,I simply cannot imagine how we actually 'cliqued'.Well,after 3yrs now,we're gonna meet again this coming thursday to watch a short play/art/musical thingy by Tchaikovsky(?)in the city and possibly chat over coffee(hot chocolate,for me :)
Beautiful friend,one whom I have not met anymore than 4 times but talk like an old acquaintance.One, who leads such a colourful life,yet, stay grounded to her beliefs and principles.I definitely look forward to another inspiring & magical meetup.

Ah.meantime,let me slog over this research.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Songie said...

...thx for the advice.Mugging away.......eppily.... ^-^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home