Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Things I see and think

Flowers- Exceptionally breathtaking.I will buy some,one of these days.Then,contemplate on the undergoing decay.....process of..u know what.Where I am these days,the fear-of-death is strong.What can I say?Just watch and be.Then,I see how things fall into perspective,how relationship strengthens and appreciated.Small things seem more important before.How fragile we all are.

I hope to make sure that every single person that comes across my life and has made an impact in me,that I treasure and ensure the message is brought across clearly.At every stage of my life,I meet extraordinary ppl whom,I've learnt to be part of their life,though,short as it may seem,but I hope,were worthwhile and meaningful.I realize that I have grown to have the ability to be accepted in families,extended families and friends amongst friends and that I make sure I try never to take advantage of the situation ever.The trust I obtained and was awarded from the people around me shall I treasure and keep as if it were my own, if not,valued even more.

It is at times like these where I sometimes wonder,who is the next person I will meet?Then,I wonder,what is this life I call my own?People come and stay around me for a while,then,move on separate routes later.I guess,in this bus journey of life,I'm meant to have the only available empty seat next to me when the bus seems to be full and that my fair neighbour should go off at the next awaited stop ever so frequently.

Speaking of bus,I'm late for my bus if I keep on typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home