Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Thoughts

I want to write about three things:

Work
At work,I'm juggling between Boss1 & Boss2.Boss1,where I started off as a typist,I can say I no longer merely type.I'm writing and analysing for his chartings and statistics obtained from his questionnaire and from the graphs plotted by yours truly.Boss2,where I am doing accounting for his company.
Boss1&Boss2,father n son,as mentioned earlier.
:) I'm v.happy.Working in related field and good bosses and SUPERB place(both).Journey...agh.Far.

Music-Essay
Just had discussion with supervisor.I'm back with Haydn!Can u believe it?ahahha!!I'm reading endlessly and writing endlessly only to have supervisor crop it and I'm re-doing,re-redoing and re-re-redoing it!Actually,I like it because I can see it heading somewhere,essay getting better and sharper,more focused and with substance.Andd...I think my lecturer simply loves where it is heading....GOOD!!!

Dressing up
I have had comments from friends that I dress down before.(From guys,too-Many a times,unfortunately).And I see pretty hot ladies/babes walk pass me by and I see myself in my pants and jacket and think,er,something is wrong with me?And I wonder...
Actually,I don't see the need to attract unnecessary attraction at unnecessary occassion.But,rest assured,I know I can look killer HOT as and when I want to.ahhHAHAHAAHahah!!!!(What am I saying?Self consoling issit..hahahaha!)But,I really really really don't see the need to dress UP.I don't need pretty attire to get the respect,dignity or any sort that I deserve.

I can wear nunnery attire and STILL look attractive (AND: regardless of age)

Thad shud cover id. ^-^ FARNEE fahney tots...

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Songie,
I see you are heaing towards the right track on your essay ya? Good for you! Nothing like a baby oc your own creation... right before your eyes.
About the dressing up bit, lets just say if the occassion calls for it, nothing wrong if you want to dress up. THere is also nothing wrong if you like dressing down, although of course, with assets like yours, dressing up would definitely bring out the beauty in you!
I had a good Merdeka holiday. Bet you wish you were here now, don't you?
Take care :)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger jo said...

hahahaha when i think back of the time i was in melb, i also think that i dress down when i was there but blame it to the weather as well. i cant stand cold weather and it's 4 seasons a day there.. jacket is a must.. the thicker the better :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home