Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Topsy Turvy

Been a real roller coaster weekend and it spilled over to Monday as well.Phew,it's over!There are just days when I'm in total control of my life and there are just days when I'm not. Now, I got my steers back.Good.

Ppl around me(relatively)
Buddies Fadz and Harlini-lifelong friends.Childhood friends,bestfriends,no-conversations-needed-but-I-understand friends.We do not even have to send a single email/call for months/years but it we know we care.How ru Lini....no words from ur side...

Finally met up with Linda tues afternoon!!Wow.finally.We all go through so much physical changes.Her dreadlocks no longer,now,full length.My full length hair no longer,now short ponytail.But chat like crazy!I needed a hug... and it feels so good,like meeting someone so familiar and could just be myself!Amazing.Nourishes the soul.(kind-of-thing) Her classmate interrupted and joined in the conversation midway...way after we have both updated one another with the happenings of 3 years in-a-nutshell.So,a new friend found too. I'm all smiles now.

She has travelled the world...lol.Or,ok,a quarter.Look forward to the next meetup.^-^

Beautiful friends.
Always with me,KCBA friends.They have my best wishes all the time.They can have my smiles,my silliness(is there such a word?) and craziness,and my high-pitch laughters.And ALL of my jokes.Ppl whom I can just crap my way through and get away with it.hehe!My adopted family.

Individual Friends
From all stages of my life.Uniquely,there's at least ONE in every stage.And that particular person will stick around for quite a while.This bus life I'm in,it's FILLED with crazy,down-to-earth bunchies!!

Classifications??
Once,when I was,about 14 yrs,I made an attempt to list all the ppl I could think of whom I have met,spoken to,became 'friends'.It came up to a hundred or more.My metta list.Purpose?Just to remember them & wish all well.
Now?I can only classify and remember by groups.

Wrkplace-current-Mr.Kru,Rhn,MrsKru,Crm XColleagues-(YMH-Sdr,MHo,MSY,Sml,MrOng,Jlt,Aln) (Tech-Chg2),(Hwth-MY,BT,Srmh). Students&kids-YMH,Tech,Pvt,TblTts,Kindy(Aunti!!!),RMHHpe Hsemate-Current-NL,previousMelb-Eln,SJ-AnI,Grc. Roommates-SF,HW,JO,SH. Buddies to remember-YS,YS,FM,SY,CL,Wfrd,CY,ML. Brothers-Trce,KL,CL,JL,Ggn,WL. Unimate-Chrisa,Mlene,WS,CS,KV Unilife odd friends-Imn,Ggn,Ysko,Lda,PO,Joice,Dsy,EK. Unifamily-Luong Family(Tm&Chrstphr&M&Dad) College-ANd,YS,KCBA. School-Band-Mr.Znl,twins&all,Gang(inclds all-CY,SK,ST,SM,Nt,etc),Prefectbd-Brthi. Buddies4life-FADZ,LINI(&family). Godmom-MrsSvrjh. Teacher-MrKooi,MrsCh. Campfrinds-Incvr(cmmte&ptcpts)-FW,CK,Mbl,Ad. PO-Liz,Cmpers. Home-Kkk(Indon),of coz,family(MAPAKOBEEKAK)NeighbrGuArdn-JS. Otherhalfs of pplabove-. Netfriends-Rhl,Zhr,BK,Alx Busfriend,Itly-Dora

May all be well and happy.May all find health,happiness and peace.Abundance joy,preserverence,strength,patience n determination.Perseverere,Persevere,Persevere.Strength,loving kindness,loving loving loving kindness.

From this SONG who sings for you.
:)

6 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Beach Boy said...

Awww... feel GREATssssss to find my name in your post.

Don't worry, your "neighbour" is in good condition, I'm making sure it is given enough Yang energy everyday.

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Songie, countless ppl have good wishes for you too, always!! :)

If you feel lotsa goodness in ppl around u, remember that it's a reflection of goodness in u which u've been spreading endlessly! :D

Take care, gurl! Miss ya!!

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Hi Soong,

How ya doin.... :)
Finally u added a new post :)
Yes have been wondering where'd u been.. Didnt see u online for so long.. only that time, when i was so distracted at the chat-room :(


So sorry about tht , being so hectic at work..
Coz i took some days leave & at that moment alot of emails came in , which needed priotity attention. So had to run like mad-woman. And office air: This place in my office- the air is horrible its as thou the haze hasnt ended :( the ventilation is so bad. Some one smokes on the back stairs & we gotta suffer it in my depart. Darn!> the smoker's side of the dept. is filled with clean air ...
$%&&Q*!

:p long list of complains.. :)

but hey..
Well u shd count the good things u have ok.. :)Like clean air in Australia, nice housemates,good food :) good friends , & It had to be you .. Wonderful you .. ...

Cheerios sweetie.*.* hang on in there , stay happy and keep kicking ok :)

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Songie said...

hugz to all.
JS:Feels great to have u pop nice comment 'ere2!Thx Guardian ^-^
ML:U're always w inspiring wrds,the usual u.And I live by ur encouragement.....lol!
JO:I'll count the good things I have at home first.Maybe next blog,I'll count the good things I have here.WOW..DOUBLE WHAMMY!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger stupidcupid said...

hey..how come my name wasnt included in the list huh?..or is it under 'special' category? hehe

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Songie said...

ayyy AL,u're under 'hwth' mah...include CY and all la..heheh..like i said,it's in category.Theppl's name in my head la... including urs!lol!*paiseh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home