Sunday, September 11, 2005

9.11.05-Sept

Weekend.

This weekend is great.I had such a peaceful great time.Nothing exciting,nothing trendy or 'happening' but simply a great weekend at 'home'.Excellent!

I re-structured the living hall.Re arranged the furnitures,and now,I not only like my room,I have extended my fondness of the unit to the living hall already!Lucky thing,housemate,NL didn't say anything.He is allright bout' the change as long as the particular chair remains his.So,there's a compromise.He can have the chair,and I can have the living room.Fair and square!lol!!

Baked the 'rockbun' cookies.Came out GOOD!It tastes so good...better than the ones I have made before.Hsemate has some problems with the shape of the cookies...CMON,ROCKBUN,looks like rockla!

2 weeks from now,ex-colleague,AL visiting.Yay!I've got my extramattress ready,n pillow.Still need to get a quilt.My place is always open for 1person ya.She is only gonna stay for 1 day.Good enuff!

Allrite.Too late for blogging.I'm tired anyway-but don't really want the weekend to end. LOL..
Work tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger stupidcupid said...

yea...me looking forward to visit u in one week times...
once again, thank you for everything...

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Songie said...

no probs AL,look forward to your arrival!Safe journey ya...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home