Monday, September 26, 2005

Good camp

Too tired to say anything else. My camper, he is fantastic!I made new friends too,and tat's also a good thing.Now,I've got someone to eat with in the city anytime when she is free,that is.

Went to the beach.Mm..feels so good.
What else to say about camp?Despite loads of hiccups;ie. leader-on-probation, volunteer and camper problem,etc etc,on a personal side,I'm just glad I happen to be able to handle the situation pretty allright. ^-^ Probably due to the fact that,after some time going for so many camps,all these 'issues' seems petty and I wasn't worked up over it.Not necessary I think.Not bothered,is another.

The BEACH. hehe..my camper will just stare away,merzmerised by the sight of beach..so,I'm lucky as well coz everytime he runs off to look at the scenery,I get to tag along as well.haha!

Wat else?The volunteers,well,it's amusing coz we have a NewZealander who speaks Japanese,and Australian who speaks mandarin(GOOD mandarin man),a French who speaks french(duh!)and also a Singaporean who lived in the Phillipines and speaks Spanish.LOl!!! I had a pretty good time with language exchange.Best thing is:I get along well with them all(not sure about them with each other)...

Ahh..excellent camp.The beach...ah.. ^-^

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should take pics... mah..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home