Wednesday, September 21, 2005

WeeklyBlog

Updates:
This morning-Boss1's place.I deeply respect B1,B2&family.MrsB1 just got an community award for most outstanding lecturer in whole of Aus;Sinhalese language.B1 just got another 'medal' from the AusGvt for his service in WW2.

His thesis will definitely help many;of course,especially engineers.They are so community involved,and truly leaders of the their motherland,SriLanka.This makes the whole community even stronger.They understand that it's a win-win situation.And,B1 is one of the leading 'leaders' of the community.I begin to appreciate the significance of his presence now.
And then,I wonder about the M'sian community here.mm..B1 tells me he can help if I have intentions to set one up.eh?maybe.

This place,the competition is stiff amongst skilled countrymen from all over.The pride of birthplace,no longer defined within race.'Globalisation happens here',I overheard a postgrad lady discussing with another in uni.I don't deny patriotism,I'm proud to be called Malaysian and being here.

B1 place reliance on me with his thesis.From his research,I look at the Aus. job and labour market in an entirely different perspective taking into a/c many factors, both within and out of my control.My understanding is now backed by statistical analysis as well as government publications over this issue.His encouragement and support...ah,in short,he has a big heart. :)

B1 encourages me if I want to do my PHD. :) I can have the thesis as a reference,especially since,I have gone through the whole thing in and out,even drafted some comments for him and still continuing to do so.

I truly respect B1 and family.They are so 'up' there.It's my privilege and honour to be able to be working for them.They treat me extremely well.
I fold my palms together-Sadhu!Sadhu!Sadhu!

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are lucky to have YoU working with/for them too! =) Win-win. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home