Sunday, October 16, 2005

Health

Listening to:Pachelbel(thinks of CY)

Realized that I have gotten unhealthy due to lack of exercise ever since I have arrived.Woke up early to go for a jog.Will try to work this plan consistently again.Always thought my daily bicycle ride to the busstop and groceries are adequate,but realized,I was kidding myself.In addition to good food & experimenting new recipes,I must definitely exercise again.

New recipe-cremebrulee,will post it up soon
Was curious over western soup last week.So,tried Celery soup.It worked!Taste good!Hsemate don't like celery-geez...so the whole pot,I think it's gonna be me n me alone drinking it.I've added mushrooms,so,it tastes like the campbell soups I buy from supermarket.Yay!Next assignment-mushroom soup.If this one works,I'm not gonna buy campbell anymore-will cook my own western soup!yay!

Next curious recipe-bread@croissant@roticanai@chappati.Will figure it out in due time.Meanwhile,the next best thing that happened-I can cook curry chicken!(Although I used the laksa paste,but,curry!!wow.So,next thing will be:curry fish)Ultimately-prawns.

That's the thing if you stay on your own(of coz w hsemate),I think of dinner,wat to buy,wat to cook.Which is great coz,firstly,it's $$saving,secondly,I get better at cooking.Of course,sometimes,I'm really lazy and just wanna get away with plain beans and beetroot.That's when hsemate(NL) comes in,tat's when HE cooks.Yay!

I like where I'm staying right now.But bad part is,it makes me slack.Would come back early about 7-8pm,and then,fuss about cooking,eating & chatting, then blur after that(tat's when I get sleepy!!).If I am not as comfortable,I would be in the library till 9-10pm studying,fussing over my essay,getting worried,getting things done.

A change.Will make some amendments in my lifestyle.Next blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home