Friday, October 14, 2005

Ah so lehzie

Not exactly up-n-going mood these days.2 weeks have passed with eppiness.Holiday feeling still around.Need to pick up again.Got not much observations going around,just because I'm too immersed with,bumming around and moving mechanically.

Chappati
Wed night,one of the best dinner ever!NL wld agree w me.We had chappati,lamb,lentils(which I so often mistaken as dhal).The best is chappati!I had 3 of em!He had 4?-5?-6?lol!Lamb is so good... I must learn to cook this dish.For me,chappati HAVE to go with potatoes,n the lamb has some.AAHH..yum!
Reminds me of mamak session.I'm gonna buy some more.lol!

Second best dish
Since I'm in this topic,might as well continue.Mm..second best-mee goreng!Also good.Coz everyday eat rice,sien leh.

Mm.maybe today I should tapau.Sometimes,I skip dinner altogether esp when I have had heavy lunch or have thoughts that I have eaten far too much chocolates for the week.
I eat chocolates everyday.Mars bar,Snickers,U name it,I eat it.For bday,I got more chocolates-not helping!!!!

mMm..maybe buy KFC/Subway/McD today since I will be in the city.
It's exam month this month,everyone is just studying.I've got my essay due too.Yikes.Not doing anything.Lucky thing weekend.It feels like I have 2 exams coming up-Accounting n Essay.And as usual,I'm slacking.

Okies,time to go for work.
Ginni-CONGRATULATIONS,wedding tomorrow!!

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SH,
I started the BHF diet today. Hope it works...
Lamb and lentils... yummy.. I am hungry already...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home