Sunday, October 16, 2005

Change

Things I want to change:

Puja
Start and end the day with puja.To remind myself not to SLACK!If possible,try meditating.Yesterday,I sat down,nodded my head off,then went to bed.LOl!But,with that,I woke up today determined for a change. :) Sadhu!

Exercise
MY will know wat I'm talking about. :) Gonna pick up again-esp now,when weather is so much better and I wld love to go out for jog.Springtime,not too hot,not too cold.Just nice for jogs.

Eating habit
Been eating lots of chocolates.Will cut down.My junkfood storage must reduce as well.More fruits and more vege.This is not a prob.Just the junkfood&chocolates....hehe...tempting ler.

Focus
This week,will wake up early to work on essay.My ESSAY MUST BE DONE!Actually deadline is 24th(for both).I've got a week.I'm gonna think of Accounting exam and Essay!!It feels like I'm sitting for exam,too,coz I'm much more pressured than my student.(And she knows it!)Been studying like mad for past week-gulping 12 chapters,from lecture slides to exercises to exam questions and in between,discussion,trying to make her understand the concept.We spend about 4-5hrs everyday.Now,I'm going to put my focus on essay as well.Cannot just think accounting,must think essay!

Cooking & Hygeine
Improve repertoire!haha!Been cleaning,as usual,but,there's always room for improvement.Somewhere,someplace will always need scrubbing,wiping,mopping,washing. :)

Blog
Essential for my change of mindset,steering of life's perspective&goals.Will blog often again-AND FREEFLOW again.I-DON'T-CARE-WHAT-YOU-THINK blogs.Coz I need this blog to be a better person.And to set my heart straight.

I need to start taking care of myself(my wellbeing)seriously again.Then,I am able to blog healthily again.Eppy burpday Fadz,Eppy Weddingday,Ginni,EppyWeddingday&Starting of new life,Iman@Ade,YShun,Eppy Engagement,GWFC,KS,hopefullySY,Fdz,AnE&so many others,Eppy Part-of-Mrlene's-life again,BestWishesMLHX-tx forcard!Bestwishes-BK&many others.Thx4bdaywish-EK.Eppydearhsemate-NL,Cgrtsgdnews-FM!Luv2All.

A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your best wishes, SH! Good luck with your essay and yeah, blog according to what you want, not how others want it to be.. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home