Sunday, April 06, 2008

Update

Hi ii i.. :)

Just another quick blog.
Ah life! At the moment, I'm feeling very lucky. In fact, I am very much taken cared of.

You can take everything away from me but you will never take away my conviction to the:

Buddha -May the Buddha be at my head
Dhamma -May the Dhamma be in my heart
Sangha -May the Sangha guide and protect me always.

I bow down low.
May I walk this path - with wisdom, compassion, etc etc, may I perfect the 10 paramis to my best ability. Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear SH,
no one can ever take everything away from you. :)
Take care and hugs. You'll be alright.

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger alex said...

you sound better this time around...

Yeah, no one can take away everything that you have coz no matter what, there would be a group of kalyana mitras that would be there just for you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home