Sunday, January 06, 2008

Blissful State

Ahh, I feel so happy today. :) From a warm saturday, to a magnificent sunday. Thanks to Lsa, for taking me out to the beach. Yayy!! I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!

We just spent the time,sun bathing, swimming, sun bath again, swimming again.... and sun bath again. Chat chat. It was warm,and I was really worried that I would get sunburnt...so I kept on putting sun block, again and again and again. Luckily,so far, I feel ok. Only my cheeks, slightly reddish-forgot my face.But, still not too bad. :)

Then, now, I lighted candles in the living room, it's so wonderful. :0
We had some music on in the evening,did a bit of yoga,had vietnamese noodles....

Sometimes, the simplest things are just the most amazing things.
I thank you,Lsa, this is simply- beautiful day for me.
(I can still "feel" the waves..)

To end the day with some meditation? Perfect.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home