Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I SEE LIGHT!!

Omigodd..lol..

I think I found what I'm looking for... :D :D

http://www.kodaly.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44&Itemid=69

Zoltan Kodaly - Bartok's good friend. Bartok - my idol. If Bartok went around Hungary with Zoltan Kodaly and deviced a method in teaching music, I'M DEFINITELY IN!!!

Note: Another thing I shall check on = the Suzuki Method.

Okay- My next mission: Finish my research next year, and then ENROL for this!!!!!After so long, I've finally found it!!! WHOOOHHOHHH!!!!!

Luv,
Ping.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Suzanne G. said...

I am a practitioner of the Kodaly concept and I applaud your research and your excitement. Where are you, Ping? There is OAKE (Organization of American Kodaly Educators) who could help to hook you up with training. If you already have your undergraduate degree you can get a one-year masters and be fully Kodaly certified at Holy Names College in Oakland, CA. They also have the best summer program in the country.

Again, congratulations on finding Kodaly.

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Hi Herdingcats, I'm at Melb,Aus at the moment. But I'm finding out more about this course and wld love to work with rhythms...!! I just love bartok's pieces and I'm sure I will enjoy Kodaly's philosophy.I'm doing my PGradDip in music studies(undergrad in different field) at the moment - so,once I'm done with this,Kodaly's my next mission!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home