Monday, September 17, 2007

Early Morning

Dear Blig,

Welcome MA PA to my website....blog...diary..journal..whatever you call it!
Welsome to my home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early morning today. Spring time is the best because you see the sun early in ther morning. Woke up at 6.30 (despite the fact that I slept at around 9pm -11pm, then 12am onwards yesterday)

I've got ample time to dress up, re-organise myself and think of what to wear.
Even had time to put on ze Makeup.... yea..once in a lifetime thing.

What to blog? Well, Firstly, I'm so much better now than last week. The only happening thing this week is the fact that:
I am moving out this weekend
I'm trying so so hard to catch up on my studying....but I'm still so way behind.


That's all folks,
Till next time.
Song.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Hello Uncle Aunty... Now, time to listen/read your daugthers' ramblingssss... Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home