Saturday, July 28, 2007

Edgy Weird Feeling

It's the weather- blame something!

1) Travelling
Mmm..I really wanna go 'see the world' a little. Gonna take my time planning my Feb holiday. This time, it's not just sit@home and do nothing.This time,it's take my sunnies and go out. :) I think I deserve a holiday...since....I graduated. The only holiday in-between these crucial period,was when I went to Thailand w Ma n relatives..and also my last trip home...oh okay..and also the Great Ocean Rd trip.heheh..actually I shldn't complain horr...hahaha..

2) Asian Food
These few days,I had some weird asian food craving.Yesterday during lunch break, I decided on eating wanton soup for lunch.There I was,sitting with this bowl of hot steaming noodle soup....with huge prawn wanton... slurping away. Today, after groceries, I just couldn't help myself,pulled a really pitiful face with bit of anger..almost gonne eat-somebody if I wasn't brought to the Vietnamese place to have some Vietnamese noodles.Ahh....tummy feels so good now. I've had enough of cold sushi for lunch and home cooked rice & vegies & meat all the time. Even Nl's anticipation to cook noodles (it's fried,like mamak styled!)didn't sound enticing to me at all.Tomorrow? Hahah it's YUM CHA, dim sum with cuzzie,& Mch! :) I'm pampering myself with food for these few days...gimme a break.

3) Mr K
XBoss came down with pneumonia. HOpe he gets better soon.

4) Chapter Two
Still v.slow start. Engine v. cold. Think ..I'll start browsing now...

5) Back to NO.1
I wonder if I should travel a bit.....around the country. Mmm.... maybe next time.Stop being so ambitious, chapter two not finish yet, my thoughts are already flying away!! Sigh..I'm insatiable.

I'm sooooo...... restless...at the moment...ag...the monkey in me....just can't sit still!!!! I miss my friends.....

:)

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger meiyin said...

monkey? haha.....i think u need to stay in yr tree house and open up d book first...hehe:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home