Thursday, July 05, 2007

short one

Dear blig,

Just a short blog.I couldn't sleep yesterday-out of excitement.Woke up at 4,5,6,7...:) I'm just agitated coz I won't be around when the delivery guy comes. Can't wait to go home then.

Check for
1)colour
2)any scratches
3)fittings
4)stool
5)sound, all the buttons work
6)Headphones work
7)Manual- read it through n through

I'm just-too excited. The sound is just gorgeous...well, I don't have it physically with me right now..but I imagine it to be- just the same as in the pianohouse.

All the thoughts of getting students together and playing came back again. I'm gonna start teaching again- in my own place.Next time, in my own house. I want to research the music software..gonna buy that later. I'm gonna check out more digital pianos....to find my next one!

Cheers.......
Today is a beautiful day....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger meiyin said...

u r very excited..haha.:)

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! You got it finally!!!
Quick, pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home