Sunday, May 27, 2007

My thoughts atm

Mm...after reading some comments on various 'serious' blogs, I have come to a conclusion that some commentators, -

1) Feels personally offended over issues and lashes out with anger and frustration
2) Just out there to make a mess - real pest
3) Says something totally incomprehensible, except for super duper extravagant use of flowery english -once 'understood', realizes that the commentator knows nothing about the issue

All sorts of ppl out there. Sometimes it is interesting to get involved in the opinion-sharing-social-moment, but sometimes, I just feel tad irritated with these ppl up there. But it's good fun to read a bit of here and read a bit of there - and making own judgement and construct a conclusion/get the idea.

Joke:
Friend A: Hi, Song! How are you?
Me: Hay..allright...
--- After other several miscellaneous chat---
Friend: What are you doing right now?
Me: I'm reading about polygamy
Friend: Oh..tat's paper folding right?
Me: ** speechless ** hahahahha!

Cuz stayed over the weekend and I think I was bored - so, was chatting and doing other 'menial' stuffs like cleaning the place and cooking, washing..the usuals.
Then, was chatting, one of my friend popped up on chatbox asking me when am I going back-coz our common friend is getting married.
Me: Wah..so many of my friends getting married or gonna have babies..
Cuz: Of course la, not something new for ur age group.....
Me: Think it's still too soon, for me at least.
Cuz: Ah? Still too soon ah? Not soon lorr...
Me: ** Cuz must be thinking I'm such a spinster **
Clears throat and strolls along---

This morning, went to Wbton-overdue Wesak day celebration. Drove up to the hilly side and savour the moment w cuz. The place is getting prettier n prettier by the day- Sadhu for all the well wishes...and familiar faces. My surrogate home. :)

I guess that's all for now. Opinion-ful, but, think I shld keep my thoughts chained up.
Happy blted bday-Nl. :) :) :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger mcc said...

Just be urself lor. There some when u meet personally either going bonkers or nuts case.....By d way know ur cuz.......'cheesecake' bro....Hehehe.....Al lex....

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Songie said...

mm... al lex.... do i know u?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home