Friday, April 20, 2007

Short One

Dear Blig,

I'll make things short. This week is LONG week for me...challenging, both mentally and physically. I kinda enjoy it ...and although it's Sat, there's still class for me. :) Tiring as it may seem....I feel pretty much alive and satisfied.

Weird. Haven't felt these kind of good 'tense' for some time now. Better enjoy it while it last. Have been returning home at 10 from Tuesday to Thursday and yesterday, stayed bit 'later' at work. I've got a deadline to rush for this coming Tuesday. Ta'ts good stuff. Never did know that financial accounting is different from conventional accounting whereby we can just throw everything off tangent across sections. Ie, Asset/Liability, Equity and PL is involved when interim bonus/final bonus is calculated. Cool. To top things off, as though the challenge is not enough, my friend Alx won't be reporting to work for the next....month due to operation. So, I've got 2 px's role to juggle. How interesting is that??

The better thing is - CFO monitors my duties close enough for me to rely on whenever I hit a bump.The cool part is- he knows where the mess is, if not, able to logic it out for me. In short, a good guidance whenever I am stucked. THANK YOU !!!

Haaah....big sigh. I hope everything works well by end of May. I've got 4 more weeks of battle......KAMBATEH.....keep going keep going keep going .. uh huh... uh huh...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Songie,

Good luck and all the best. Hang in there. Things will work out to its end and when you look back at this in the future, you will take pride in yourself. :)

FM

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanksss dear friend.

Life IS hard work....and nothing comes easy.I just need to keep on GOING!! *hugz to u*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home