Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dearie mie!

Hi bloggie,

I've been in a crazy mood this week. It's a wednesday, my third crazy day. Guess wat, I'm into politics now. Left wing. GeeEz. To be absolutely honest, have been following home news v.v.frequently. I'm even beginning to think whehter I should start a blog and join in the fun.-Bloggers United. Although, it really spark lots of unhappiness in me. Makes me feel moody, outcast, discriminated ..... negative negative thoughts.

But, have been contributing my two cents' worth at:

http://blog.limkitsiang.com/?p=71

I'm slack these few days. BUCK UP! SHOWER! AND HEAD BACK TO UR BOOKS...countdown................... down down down....

quick quick quick!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger alex said...

Ms Loong Soong Hern becoming the next Opposition Leader

LOL

But if you do, you are going to turn the Parliment Upside-Down

I am a regular reader there. Used to contribute my 2cents but not much of it already...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home