Sunday, December 17, 2006

ping poung

poing ping..poung piouing. pingo pongo....

Have u ever wondered...

- That your life is restricted to what ppl around you expect you to be? Somehow or rather, pressured/succumbed to it?
- That you don't have a slightest clue of what will happen in the future and that is both, exciting and unbearable?
- That the true fact is that, you cannot rely on anyone except yourself for decision making? That puts the full load of responsiblility back onto yourself and there's no way you can blame anyone for your own decision. (damn~)
- That friends can lend their shoulders for you to rely on...but, seriously, they've got their own set of problems too. Why overload them with more?
- That, I'm just bullshitting something which everyone else knows and I'm just regurgitating whatever that I have read in the past.

Yea, I'm bored, therefore, I blog.

Psst- If I plan for a christmas day bbq...would ppl come?For now, it's, say 3-4 px confirmed. I don't really mind if it's a small thing..in fact, it's even better. Estimate- 6-7 px?? hahah!! But, it's open to friends whom I know..so, if u'd like to come, pls come to my place on christmas day/night - pls bring a plate - (full of food ) just in case, there's not enuf food and that I don't expect tat many ppl. Oh yea, pls let me know in advance.

Enuf blogging. Shall go amuse myself with something else.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Have a pot luck BBQ la :) Or get people to share (chip in) on raw food (those confirmed)...

Btw, being bored, just fyi, is state of mind. Get outta it!! But better yet, if you don't know what bored is, how to stay excited :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home