Saturday, November 25, 2006

280

Dearest Blig,

Mom is such an amazing person. She came here on her own and did extremely well. Blig, don't know how else to put this into words. That very few words explained what I have wanted to say and how I think of this beautiful, smart, intelligent, warm, loving, caring, woman. How lucky am I to have the privilege of knowing this person my whole life and have been cared for and thought of by this very person. Of all lucky karmas which I have received as a blessing, this is the most outstanding fruit.

Mm..what shall we do today? Flexi time, perfect weather, great friends and special friend, wonderful colleagues, hehheeh..... am I exaggerating or am I just typing what I hope it would be...or am I just stating a fact? ^-^

Blig, it's the 25th of November. On Monday, I would like to take mom to see the massage gadget I have been eyeing at the past couple of weeks. I have even asked the lady to put the equipment aside for me.I am v.excited because there are 2 which I really really like and can afford.Let's just see which she would choose. Shh..she doesn't know that yet. ;)

Mom's sleeping right now but I'm as perky as ever.Prolly coz I had late night yesterday chatting.Strenous activity now-talking.

Can't wait to go home.What will I do at home?Mm.Don't know too.An unplanned activity is actually quite fun.Time feels like forever; unlike the usual -cut up,spliced up,rigid time table I used to have,and a meetup often feels like an appointment.And,mom is my best travelmate. We like our time spent together-doesn't really matter where. The place is just an avenue for us to keep our feets grounded,that's all. M.Sense?err,,

Maybe to the Vietnamese area.... that shld be fun.

Luv,
Ping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home