Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hmm

Staring at this blog almost foreign to me-as though this is not even mine. Just read a depressing blog just a while ago and current mood? Bland. Perhaps, Songie minus Jolliness is the word. What remains is a... blur, boring, lost person. :)

Maybe it's because I'm just not excited over stuffs? Maybe coz everything seems boring now. Yesterday, went for a halloween party, I kinda like it a lot actually!Although,it's odd the host thinks I'm boring myself to death, sitting in one corner, talking only when provoked. Then,I think of my family- it's odd,coz for a 'once-chatterbox' like me, I actually come from a very very quiet family. And, yes, I do have first-impression-phobia. Anyway,back to halloween party- most friends were wasted...well, bit tipsy..but nearly there. They do speak funny things and I really like listening to them! But if the spotlight turns to me, I gag and melt away.

I was dressed up as a 'scary' japanese 'ghost'...face painted blueish white (thanks to coloured mud mask),even the lips and painted a small part of my lips red with small red dot as cheek blush. Was thinking somewhere along the line of 'princess armidala' from star wars and 'the ring'. There were heaps of food...

Good fun! SIgh-as for today, missed out on Kathina Day at warburton. Had no transport and didn't wanna interfere with fellow friends coz they will be going there with their family. Like what I said to colleague -there's always next year....sigh.

Okies, time for exercise..

Midlife crisis?That life is not that interesting no more? mm..

Oh,fellow friends' bday yesterday 4th Nov,Jo-shall sms her later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home