Wednesday, October 18, 2006

To blog or not to blog?

Staring at this site,then said, ah, why not?
Nothing much to say actually. Not much observation,unfortunately. Just plain,living-breathing-eating-day-dreaming.

Got a really hectic week at work this week.I like!Hopefully,it increases in the future.
Another thing,if I were to take up this 'new' assignment,I would then have had the opportunity to tutor accounting students uni year 2. *Gulp* Not too sure yet.Need to study.Can't wait for next year so that I can get myself enrolled in studying again.My brains are starting to rot at the moment.

These few days,been thinking about ppl back home,especially friends.How lucky I have been,to be able to know so so SO SO many friends-close at heart.How lucky,now,too,that I have the opportunity to detach myself from familiar faces & be able to think-outside-the-box.That things can be different & not the norm.

2006
1) Hike,hike,hike then breathe in the fresh air,and then take things slow.
2) Just DO it.
3) Ahhh!! *while extending both arms out with a contented feeling*
4) Re-charging battery for 2007


I guess-after gathering info,digest and waiting for the 'excretion' process...I realize there's nothing to excrete.All info were good stuff,absorbed into the body and up to the brain/heart(whichever you think is more important).So, enough about observation,analysis and finding-I learn to just plainly -chew and eat. :)

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger cmeel said...

2006 - an eventful and interesting year indeed for each of us, eh?! :)

Hope 2007 will be just as colourful and enriching amidst peace & serenity - for each of us, wherever we are. :)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Songie said...

I agree.Just cannot wait to put my feet up and relax!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home