Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sudden thoughts

I'm honest in this blog, am honest to myself, live up to my own expectation and have a clear conscience in my actions so far. *SADHU*

I love bus rides.A commendable culture over here...whereby the young give up their seats for the elderly,expectant mothers and disabled. *SADHU*

This morning,a lady came running towards the bus,panting away:
Lady: Mr Bus driver, can you please wait for a while,my mom cannot run that fast
Bus Driver: Uh huh. Sure do~
Lady: Thank you ^^^
Bus Driver: *looks at old lady*
Bus Driver: the only reason why I'm waiting for her is coz her long walking stick.
Lady: *huh?*
Bus Driver: I don't wanna get beatened up by that....


*LOL!!....most times, blokes here have a very sarcastic sense of humour!!!!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA..! Brightened up my day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home