Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thought Flow

Gotta get myself blogging again.Thoughts pretty jammed up lately.Need to sort myself up again.

WORK TAT ASS OUT!!
Phew,feel bit worn out after aerobics this morning.Seeing the fats jingle around my belly and butt aint' a pretty sight.I've got a great ticket deal-a 10x pass,and I can choose from pilate,yoga,aerobics,taeboxing,endurance,spinning(bicycle),gym..etc etc tat runs everyday.My 2nd Sunday.Great price too!!I think in a mths' time, I have to step up my workout regime to twice a week.Maybe 1aerobics & 1slower paced one.When I look at myself jump up n down in front of the mirror,I notice that I am very gentle on myself,always making smaller hops,lighter skips.Not FIT!!

WORK
Work is good.Work is heavenly.Work is the best.... ^-^

Dearest Journal,
May I remind myself that health is important.May I constantly cultivate&nurture positive mental states of mind as well.Worrying is STUPID!!!WASTE OF TIME!!!USELESS!!! Just do it. (and shutup) :)

Been working on tax return.Incredible idea.I like tax-coz it's(the concept) so intelligent.It's like baking/cooking-working on the available ingredients to come up with an excellent result!I like playing with possibilities...like,say,if I claim for this this this,if I do this this this,..wat happens.Tarahhh...being a tax agent aint' that bad afterall.Mm..will consider.

Errands
Being a housekeeper really could be a full-time job.I wait for the weekend to clean up my mess but it's not enough!There's cooking, ironing, washing, vacuuming, cleaning, scrubbing, wiping, grocery shopping.Am so glad I don't stay in a large place.On top of that,I like baking as well.Domesticated?Boring?No Life??One's gotta live,One's gotta do it.If a person doesn't do the above,someone else must be doing it for em.Enjoy it while I'm doing my housekeeping!! :) Better head off for grocery shopping now....

cheerzz...journal. I had a wonderful time yesterday evening. Well done!
Don't forget-next blog on spouse.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So misleading... I thought your next entry was about your potential spouse. cheeeyyy.... cheat my feelings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home