Monday, June 26, 2006

What the?!

Dearest Journal,

I am such a football fan now!!Especially yesterday's game...my heart nearly jumped out of my skin.That wasn't a fair end!!!I still feel really really sad for Aus.What kind of penalty is that?!

I have never thought of myself as a person who appreciates this game(or any sports of any kind).Yet,yesterday,I was so up for it!Talk about a change in me-in this aspect?definitely!.Anyway,back to game:Watched it at Lygn,an Italian dominated place.However,the ratio of Italian supporters to Aus supporters?50:50.I was cheering my heart out when the decision was made.(red card for Italy-causing the second half of the game a 10:11men.Whooh!!)Standing btw NL n Arv,in front of me were Italian supporters.So,we had alternate jumping sessions!

It was a sad end because Aus played well..and I enjoyed this game so much more than their previous games(with Jpn and Brazil,respectively -did not watch the qualifying,with Croatia).It was an undeserving penalty!!! :( :( boohhohhhohh!!We all went home feeling so defeated-As the aussie supporters squeeze pass the Italians after that fateful penalty kick, we all quietly went home. (No riot nor gangfight-as I had nightmarishly thought it would be!)

Anyway,apart from Aus,I have also watched Argentina,England and Brazil played,etc etc.For me,I'm a Brazil (2nd-Argentina) fan now-Why?Because they played a spectacular performance (the ones I have watched).I really enjoyed it-the skills,and their tactfulness...wan dai fu(wonderful)!!I like Ronaldhino(skills) & Kaka(damn super damn leng chai ahhh!!).....

Now,Italians...u better watch out- Brazil will kick ur Ass!! hahaha! :)

*pst: I still wish for world peace...sure..*

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

CY must read this entry of yours. :)

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Songie said...

Make sure you have ur hands below his chin ready-just to catch his fallen eyeballs!! ^0^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home