Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Short Whingeing Session

Just short one:

Writing essay is like braiding hair

Even before the first step,it's always essential to introduce yourself to the person's hair whom you want to braid.
First, you compile all the hair you want to braid.
Then, you have an estimation of how thick you want the braid to be,and also have an idea on how long the braid will be,as well.
After that, you divide the hair into 3 sections (you can have more if you want-but I stick to 3sections)And I call them chapters.
The thickness of the section - normally, I keep it at same thickness (to be fair and I feel that, all sections play important part)
Then, you start to braid, and braid and braid.
When it comes out satisfactory,you then use a rubber band,tie it and then conclude your findings.

I am at the 'braiding' section- patience required.
(I have to braid 2-one of left side,the other on right side.For now,I'm only working on the first side....yikes.)

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

Interesting analogy!
Imaginative-nya. =)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Hi Song..
er..

...are you ok ,ar? ;p

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Kareen said...

Hrrmm... never thought of it that way. Quite imaginative.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Songie said...

haha..joanne! i'm purr--feectly sane!^-^ WHOOHHOH!finish braiding one side! One more side to go!
lol-hi kareen, hi ml! :) imaginative?lol...don't know how,the idea popped into my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home