Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blog

Dear Blog,

Things I'm thinking at the moment:
1) Did pretty well for my weekly essays.YOOHHOH!Keep working hard hard hard!
2) Monday(tomorrow)listening test.
-Luciano Berio (Sequenza V-Trombone)
-Krsystof Penderecki (Threnody for the victims of Hiroshima)
-Gyorgy Ligeti (Atmospheres)
-Witold Lutoslawski (Prelude and Fugue for 13 instruments)
-Iannis Xenakis (Metastatis)
-Pierre Henry (Viole d' Orphee)
-Einojuhani Rautavaara (Angel of Light)
-Henryk Gorecki (Symphony No.3,Op.36)

3)Loads of crap not worth mentioning in the blog
4)Ajahn Brahm's talk yesterday - on topic: Happiness
(Pierre Henry's piece is so disturbing and eerie- ghost songs...with children voice and unfamiliar language)

Good to see Ajahn B. Inspiring-and I admire his wisdom,his tactfulness in in speech,his ability to answer questions -extremely well.SADHU!DEEP RESPECT to Ajahn B.
He tells about his trip to England to have dinner with the Queen.

5)My neighbours- K&D.They're so sweet. :) They gave me chicken wings ($1 for 1 kg,imagine that?!and what more..they gave me tat without a $1!) Appreciate it A LOT.Seriously.One fine day-I'll think of something.

I'm such a lucky person.....such a lucky person am I.How much more can I ask for?Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu-for all the ppl around me.I wish them all well.How do you repay kindness???????? I owe ppl too much- eternally grateful for ppl around me.(tat includes u MY&NL.)

*Huggies* -(Thx Ajahn B. & Alx in reminding me simplicities of life;gratefulness;and ultimately-happiness) I bow down low.

MAPA---- My heart goes out to u too--- always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home