Friday, April 21, 2006

Reminiscence

Changes changes changes -okAY! I'll blog today- Ms Ho's idea.

Okay,what I miss in Msia ya
I miss- my parents but mom n dad are doing really well,so,it's good that I'm not around too.

I miss-my friends. To be able to go out anytime-in the car that I drive at home(thx to dad)and go out anytime

I miss-Rmh Hope,well,not really,but the kids I fondly remember. :)

I miss-all ALL MY STUDENTS from Tchncs n Ymh.Miss them all.I realize,communication is so so much easier at home(as compared to my students here)...and they are simply adorable.PKPTPJ-The 3 sisters..I wonder how are they...wow..almost a yr have passed.I hope the kids are smiling again.***loads of hugz(n kisses) to them***

I miss-koayteow.Speaking of koay- n ms quay2!!lol!n ml,n jo, hlini..aiyah..all my close buddies.

2 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi:), "quay: very famous 1 leh, u hv weld quay, clarke quay....don play play ah. listed in dictionary 1 ah. TC:)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Songie said...

who r they? I only know myQy!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home