Friday, March 24, 2006

Blog not to blog?

blog? not to blog?blog? not to blog? BLOG!!haha!!blig blog blug.

I am not going to worry myself away about what I'm gonna type-coz I'm just gonna type!Today,just came back after teaching--got new students!Yay!And I did extra effort today-I brought CDs related to their exam pieces and it is good to train their listening skills!Yay!And achievement to 'additional music exposure'.Learn to teach,teach to learn.And ol' students getting comfortable with me so,it's easier to get them to work together.Duet was good-I'm teaching improvisation as well!Woh!My gd6 student-I'm no longer as 'panicky' as I was before;we're getting along well.I wish I can learn to play the saxaphone from her...... wahh..i want a saxaphone!!lol..(wishful thinking still!)I borrowed her Imn's CD coz she likes 'soul/jazzy' tunes. (Imn must be flattered now.hehe!Promote!!Promote!!

mm..MMmmMM MM...my essays--- not done.Skipped class wed-no good.Buck up!My ex-student emailed me,she reads my music blog.So,inspiration to update the blog and READ MORE MUSIC!yay-after effects from music class-sowee.

All ppl back home.I miss them all.I'm doing allright here, and I hope they're too.Sometimes,I just don't know what to say now.Yea,Songie?Nothing to say?Big change huh...yea.Huge change.

So,today-blog!Life-ohhh life.Everyone going thru changes-MY-look forward to ur change.Enjoy ur hols!FM,less stress.Wonder how others are doing.I've been so self-engrossed lately.

STorY TIME!
During meditation retreat last weekend:
One fine morning,during one of the 'break' session,I walked up the hill,misty morning.Was overwhelmed with gratefulness & peace.I cannot describe.But,I would like to share with all.

Reflection on my life:
This journey that I walk-- I've got many stories to tell.Astounding ppl that I meet,situations that I came across (and STILL going through)....sometimes,it's always the situation that teaches me so much.The ppl-I've learnt the value of true kalyana mitras -priceless.These friends that I know--wow..u're all incredible.

it's late.I need to get sleep.Tomorrow early morning.CHIRPY SONGie typing away..bloggggogogogo.. *HUGZ*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home