Friday, March 03, 2006

Yellow Sticky Ball

Dearest Journal,

I have been wanting to write stuff in for past week but never seem to have the time or energy.Or trust-I don't trust u anymore.*nyek!*Ah,in the end,I still rely on a typingboard.So many things-keeping me busy and fully utilized.This is the best thing;to be fully occupied with stuffs to do so that I have the assurance that I am needed.(Well,for now at least)Thoughtflow at the moment?Do I want to describe and categorize happenings or summarize or analyze all that had happened?Ah...just type-lah.
^-^

I've got an extension at work as an analyst.*Beaming!*A comment yesterday;which is pretty flattering.CEO asks manager "So,how long CAN we keep this lady over here?"(yay,lucky thing it's not 'SHOULD').Of course,as what Pa says to me,during happy times,just take it in but be aware that it will also pass.Yea,I know that this job is not permanent-I'm still a casual(requested for 4 day work,and they have approved it so that I can go for class and study)and I will be the first line to go in times of retrenchment.Yippiee yaii yee.

FW visited a couple of days last weekend from Syd.Mm..nothing much to say.Good to hav e someone to go cycling with(excellent..)and meet my hsemate,NL.MrK says he wanted to meet my friends,hopefully,in due time.Ppl!Meet my family here!

Mm,what else to rant about?I've got a list of books to read and review every week and 2 thesis proposal...heart racing.So,weekends!!My study time.Songiemusic will be active again(been sleeping for 2 mths!)

What else?Oh yea,went to Bodhivana last weekend too.And soon,this weekend as well.I've got questions to ask Ajahn.I like writing,thinking,pondering,expressing-is this an obstruction to a clear mind?Or rather,I feel that it 'sorts me out'....rather than jamm up my thought flow.Mmm must ask him this.

Throughout my interactions with ppl for recent weeks,I realize that it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to keep flushing in good thoughts,positive,encouraging ones because once a person gets negative and upset,it's like a black hole.It sucks u in.Very frustrating situation to be in.My source of inspiration?Hlini,Fadz,Jo,SF,ML,LaughingBuddha.I thank you.

Yellow Sticky Ball had great ride on the waves in the open sea....now,yellow sticky ball found the seashore!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger feichai said...

Yellow Sticky Ball (YSB) can always enjoy the seashore and wind on the seaside until another big wave (maybe, better, sometimes, the best and biggest) comes along and washing YSB up for a surf. But whatever comes along, YSB will always improve and will always be YSB :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home