Friday, February 10, 2006

Adagio Cantabile

Slow but in a singing style-adagio cantabile.

What I need
Ipod or some recording gadget.
More and more and more and more songs to listen and analyze.

What I want

Someone/somewhere whom/where I can vent my frustrations,or rather,whinge.

What I should
Less self focused,more giving and more open,less restrictive,less rigid and more carefree

What I will

Stay focused 2006.Enjoy this coming semester,observations,planning and preparation at its peak.

What I am

Listening to classical at the moment.Inspired.
Exploring musical possibilities on the keyboard/piano,am improving,this I know.Greater understanding of the compass.Just basic major chds.Now,I want to have a breakthrough on 'tonal procedures on chromatic harmony'.What the heck is this?!

What I have to

To start my journey to Mr&MrsK's plc.Tomorrow,meet J to BSV temple.Last week,to church.Who knows,next week,...

4 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger ade ishs said...

Songie says:
> More and more and more and
> more songs to listen and analyze.

... and enjoy. :-)

> Someone/somewhere whom/where I can
> vent my frustrations,or
> rather,whinge.

I'm very much used to students whinging at me. I guess you do it better than them. :-D

> more carefree

Why not other brands? 8-}

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Songie said...

IMAN!haha..betul ishs la..(or rather, EEESSH!)^-^
whinging-hay,it's on my blog;I guess I'm kind enuff not to call u and bug u.lol!(u must be saying..noooOOOOOoooo!)

>why not other brands?
mm..maybe libra.lollllllllll
eeeessshhh....
pst;i wanna get ur CDs.Will place order soon.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger ade ishs said...

Songie says:
> i wanna get ur CDs.
> Will place order soon.

Eh? You already got a copy when I went to KL, didn't you? But if you need more copies so that you can introduce me to a label who wants to publish my repertoires then I'll gladly give you more. :-D

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

*laugh reading the above comments*
Witty nutty comments ^-^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home