Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Unhappy

I'm pretty unhappy this week.What a change from a normal chirpy,bubbly songie that I know.Where is she?This is probably one of a rare blog which states outright,I'm not in a good mood.(Am?or was?)And I've got only 10-15 mins to blog about it. :)

Well,there are good times and bad times.Lini for her precious,beautiful CNY card.Made my day change from bleak to sunshine.^-^. If one asks,what am I upset about??You think too much,Songie!I wld say-hay,I'm human too.You can't always have Songie cheerful,cheeky and all.Well,at least,I choose to be that way.But this time,I'm just going to invite unhappiness in to stay.Welcome,I want to sulk. LOL!

Blame it on CNY,blame it on PMS,blame it on err...I can't think of anything else,or rather,want to blame it on anything else.Beautiful blog.

Today is Feb8,Wed morning.I have been here for past 7mths!!Wow.Not much observations lately,just discovery and my room is in total mess!(Probably,tat reflects how my thought flow is at the moment too.Just rojak).Need to pay my fees today.Need to clean my room and clear all the rubbish in my head!Haven't been doing spring cleaning.

uuwwa..:( I'm just wanting to be unhappy.Bliblablie.I dislike dishonesty.Is witholding information dishonesty?Shld I apply for postgrad rep of Arts Faculty?Shld I do full time?Shld I apply for this other job as an analyst?Shld I get going----yes,I sld stop now.

7 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Kareen said...

Gambate gambate gambate!!! Feel free to rant/whinge. I'm just next door!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger stupidcupid said...

hey songie..it's good that u threw everything out from ur mind..as u said, we r humans..there are good time and bad time..but, don't let UNHAPPINESS stays too long in your heart..hope your mind and thought would be clear soon..gambateh

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

HI Soong..

Dont be discouraged..
Need to see all the beauty that is in the world..for your case Melbourne la :)

& be thankful of all the wonderful things in life..

A gazillion things to do ~ put your mind on all things lovely and worthy.. :)

Remember the value of the minutes of the day is how well we 'choose' to spend them.. whether smiling/crying..

SO cherriooess.. OK :)Mind Over Matter. We are not alone in this great big world, somebody's up there watching over you.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger feichai said...

It's good that you are unhappy..

"What am I saying..?" You may ask urself.

Follow me here, it's good to be unhappy, cause then you will know what happiness is ;) Makes sense?

But, always remember never to be attached to neither unhappiness nor happiness okay? Middle-path!
Cheerios.

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Release your desires, and you will find contentment and happiness from within.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

Wahh... so many ppl have commented within a short time. This shows that many many ppl really care for you. :) I'm sure many many more who did not/have not/could not comment here also care about u. :)

As you said, being human, we DO feel unhappy sometimes. Yup, no one is exempted from it. :) So, there's NOTHING WRONG with u!! :)

What matters is how we handle things during 'unhappy' moments, how we grow thru it and how we eventually grow out of it. As you said in your most recent blog entry, happiness WILL come - just a matter of time - coz it comes/goes in cycle. :) Relativity: Happiness has no meaning if unhappiness doesn't exist. And like feichai said, be attached to neither - and we'll be very much in control. ;)

Being a thinker, you know what u can do in any situation & only u know what's best for u. I know u have the strength & wisdom in dealing with all sorts - as you've proven it many times! :)

Wishin u well n happy! =) Take good care! :)

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Songie said...

***********hugz to all****************
geez,n i just invited my newfound friend neighbour n kareen,u haveto read this.yikes.
:( i just want to cry.Haven't cried for years.Butleh,no water coming out from my eyes....how ah?lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home