Sunday, February 05, 2006

200

This time,to make it through the 200th blog took me 2 re-writes and loads of thinking and growing up.Finally,today is a breakthrough.So,I'm so much more clear now.Of course,in due time,clarity will blur again,and then I will have to find my way-again.

Happy Independence Day-SriLanka-Feb 4th.Went for the 'celebration' in DUni organized by MrsK..... loads of history lesson dated back 2500yrs BC even including the Lord Buddha and how He was welcomed to SriLanka and Buddhism flourished.

So many things to learn everyday.So many many things.Year of 2006-what will my aspirations be? If I keep on typing, I will surely find my way. For now,actually, I have a headache and I cannot continue on.Will this be another draft?

Heck no,will post it up today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home