Saturday, December 31, 2005

GoodBye Old Year

190,just such a nice number to end the year.Mm...type,what to type?Okay,what happened this year?Jan to June,work and work all the way.Oh yea,had about 2 weeks in the middle to run errands,prepare this prepare that.Went to Kelantan with MY to visit Lini.Oh Oh!Had Iman come over to perform n had the gathering for all friends..tat was a good one!Friends ppl, ppl all around...

What else?There's ending work,tender resignation to all parties.Cleaning up all loose ends...making all necessary arrangements.Coming over and starting new,fresh and full of adventure.(Hell,wat an adventure tat is.. lol!)Met 2important ppl here..kept me going.Hope to meet more ppl in future.

2006 Aspiration
1)Get a good job which enables me to pay my rent and living expenses
2)Keep Striving and working hard,never never never never give up
3)Meet more ppl,make more friends,go out
4)Opportunity to inspire when I am able to,seek help when I am not able to. lol!


Beautiful life,challenging life,thank u for this blog.
Miracle happened on Christmas Eve,
went to church and met my ex-roommate(SF) and her husband(K).Today,I'm off for their New Year party/wedding party.SF will pick me up.In the evening,was invited to Csa's auntie's place (where I first stayed in,when I arrived)....but,don't think I'll go coz it will be late when I come home and I don't think I want to stay over.Partypooper!

Even Christian God & angels are helping me.Chewah.Thank you!
Optimism is essential for my survival-try it,it works!
Cant' wait till July...yay yay!Looking forward to-rotiplanta,cheese naan,teh tarik,chickenrice,e-mee,lohmee,koayteowgoreng,otak2,maggimeegoreng,
bkteh,crab,tofu,KFCHotnSpicy!!FriedChicken in GdWd,steamboat,yinyong,currymihun,OHchian,mihunke,loklok,Westernfood in BktRaja
...........mmmmMMMMmmMmMM...YUMMY!ahah!hehehhehe!!!

I want to go to OneU to eat,I want to stay at home and play the piano,
I want to go out AFTER 8PM and come home at 1am as I always do..ahah!!
I don't want to cook ..hahaha!!MmmmMmm... I want to go with Ma to visit
3rd Auntie,go to Spore to visit 8th Auntie and Johor to visit uncle,auntie,niece,nephew..all thAT i Know and DOnt knwo.I want to go out with Pa to
eat satay or bkteh.....I want to stay overnight at MY's place, and Ko's place
I want to kacau LSH/sis and irritate her a bit......she needs some irritation..

HAhahaha..July..coming coming coming..yayyy!
Meanwhile,let me enjoy life here first..kekekakkakakakakakaak!!

Au Revoirr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home