Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Blog

Dearest Journal(& friends)

Should do some justice and type something.Well,piccies only show a day trip to one happening place in melb,the city.lol!Somehow indicates that I should go out more often.End of 2005!2006 coming soon!Like I said before, 2005,transition year for me.Hopefully 2006,time to hit the oil and zoom forward!

I have learnt:
1)to cook few new dishes.(pancake,cakes,chicken curry,fish,brinjals,soup,pasta,etc)
2)to fix my umbrella
3)to attach vacuum cleaner bag,took a whole day to figure it out
4)to clean the unit at least once a week,clear the bins,mop the kitchen floor make friends with ants, spiders(i catch em and release it outside) and moths.As for flies,I can't catch em,so,they die eventually in the unit.
5)to feed the wild birds as often as I can (learn fr MrK)
6)to care for people and be cared;my hsemate;my exboss(MrK);my family friends;friends
7)to be a dedicated teacher (music,accts,now econs~)
8)to be patient and attentive (take it good and bad as it comes with much more ease)
9)to budget my expenses and spend v.v.v. wisely
10)to stand firm on my principles and not let others take advantage of me(have learnt to say no,no,no NOOOO!!!!and shout if I have to)

May the triple gems continue to guide and bless.......

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger stupidcupid said...

thank you songie, for allowing me to read your blog daily..i enjoyed reading it and many a times, it inspired me in some ways..happy for you that you had survived 1/2 year in Australia, alone..the ultimate Sole Survivor..i believed the experiences had made you grown physically, mentally and socially..for the New Year to come, wishing you ALL THE BEST in everything you do, everywhere you are..take care pal..

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Songie said...

:) unexpected comment,AL.:) Yea..2005,tough but rewarding,I must say.You take care too...hopefully,my entries continue inspiring...^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home