Wednesday, December 14, 2005

p-E-a-C-E

May I continue to propagate peace,harmony and understanding despite circumstances.
It is important for when everyone else wither in disappointments and frustrations......somehow somewhere,there will be a candle burning which will set everything brightly shining again.

Christmas is drawing near...I wish all a Merry Christmas.Peace be with you.

Find your source of Inspiration and be inspired by it.

Life is like playing the piano.Lay the foundations/fundamentals,work hard on the theory drills and principles.After that, live it and soon you'll understand.
Piano playing,I'm beginning to understand and embrace.A tad too slow learner...but at least I'm getting there.The keyboard compass is getting much easier to grasp,the harmonic relationship,still discovering-but with understanding.This is only just the beginning...boy, it gets better.

As for life? Boy,there are still so many things to learn.But,I'm working on it.Will work on it until my last breath(same for music),keep learning,keep experiencing,keep questioning,keep correcting,keep falling but getting up,eventually....

*Fingers crossed for all my aspirations*

save the children. save the innocent. save humanity. save morality. most importantly, save lives.

when one says 'ewW..tat's corny-n-so-uncool-....how much does it take for one to have dared to say it and mean it whole heartedly?' (and do something about it?) -I've guessed as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home