Friday, December 02, 2005

Reflection

Blog: 2/11/05, 10.00 am. Friday.

Metta/Reflection


May my Pa be well and happy.
May my Ma be well and happy.
I want them to be proud of me. I hope to make it through and graduate in my Masters in Music Studies on my own.
I want to open my music school and continue teaching, inspiring, supporting, assisting.
I hope my friends back home are able to spare some time to visit my Ma and Pa once in a while, like the way I spend some time visiting other families over here. (MLMY, or anyone, can u pls see how my parents are doing? ML, once a while, ask JS out too, let’s be good Klangites.)
May I always immerse myself in a supporting community, where all aspire to work together to assist one another reach his/her own goals.
May I be able to steer myself back to perspective when times are blurry.

Thank you

Thank you for GREAT people around me all the time, wherever I go, whatever I do. (I cannot stop thinking of all these GREAT GREAT great great ppl….next blog:Great Ppl)
Thank you for the emotional support and great philosophy of life to help me deal with issues. (especially the Dhamma).
Thank you for wisdom and compassion, for which, I lack so much from what I should be able to give. But, thank you for allowing me to grow in wisdom and compassion, little by little, as I go along. It gets better.
Thank you for peace of mind and optimism most times as I move along and the ability to spread it around. 
Thank you for thunderbolt sarcasm. For which I know how to kick ass when I need to!
Thank you for having me as a girl, so that I can show chauvinistic guys that girls are (can be)powerful too.

5 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ok...

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good girl! ;)

will drop by after my exams. :) most pleased to do so. :)

js, next time we have klangites mamak, join us kay? will keep u informed. :) have always wanted 2 count u in; but so far no 'gatherings' yet.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Beach Boy said...

thanks for the thought.

SH, sorry ah. Forgot to buy you Igemz CD today. Thought of buying it then let your parents send over to you.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Songie said...

wah JS,i REALLY didn't know u (still)read my blogs......*paiseh* if u didn't buy Igemz,it's ok,I've got another thing in mind.Next few blogs from now...u'll see. Thx!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Beach Boy said...

when I'm very very very sien... then I'll look for friends' blog to read lor....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home