Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Learning

Everyday is a learning day. Everything is a new thing.There are so many things to know,there are so many possible actions to every situation,life is so full of possibilities!!

I'm up and going already.Jumping,skipping,hopping already.Planning,scheming,in action again.Kambateh,march forward.....

Journey (1997?1998?)
By,Songie Loong

Looking out through the window
Let my thoughts fill the room
I have no answers to many questions
I search in vain

I close my eyes
and I hear,
the Buddha's words whispering clear
Telling me not to worry,
Not to fear...

He says:
When the times are rough trying,trying!
Look up high!Strive on!Steadfast!
Go on!
Have the courage and the strength,
You shall walk your journey brave,
I will show you- come along!

So I walk my journey safe
Calm and peaceful I hear Him say
Coz I know,
I can face it
Day by day (Day-by-day...)

:)

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^_^ Brings back all the sweet memories of learning at "Soong's Studios".... with Wfred, WPing, Jon, KLeong, KLim... under guidance of "teacher Soong". ;) So much fun & meaningful time we had! ^_^

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Songie said...

hehe..remember our performance at BGF?all our effort and hardwork,just wanting to perform.amazing!next event:choir(larger group this time!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home