Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Communication

walking here walking there,not sure whether to blog or not.Having OneStat(thx to BK)...well,surprise surprise,I have 31 viewers for last thursday's entry.See my worry?

Blog: For those whom I have given my blog address to;well,these are the ppl whom I want them to know me better coz I'm never really good in saying what I want to say in person.(Well,I can,coz I'm talkative-but,most times,say things according to situation but not wat I really want to express?Like I mentioned-the entertainer!)Maybe?Maybe not?

This blog help me a lot.Helps me set my heart straight.Help some friends know me better.I believe that,if someone really cares for me,the first thing is;know how am I doing.And since I'm not around to explain,or seldom email,blogging is the next best thing.Of coz,but,looking at the 31 figure can set a panic attack.

Communication is always 2 way?I wld like to know about ppl around me too.If u cared enough to visit this blog,I care enough to know how ru doing as well.

I guess,I'm the lucky one this round....I guess,this communication-it's all about MEEE!!! hahaha...i get all the attention!

I have been in a crappy mood these days.
Growing up-growing up-growing up.

Seeing things in another perspective; the not-so-nice,life-is-not-a-bed-of-roses perspective.It's mainly about people communication.How ppl behave and tactful communication.I spent an amt of time in my life learning how to deal with ppl(and constantly teaching myself to keep meeting ppl/talking to ppl)Now,I'm learning to deal with other nationalities as well-aussies.

5 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger feichai said...

Just curious - how did u know 31 ppl actually read ur post :P

Looks like u're more tech-geek-person than me ;)

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Songie said...

hi ad,just wanna say *thxxxx* u know wat u wrote for me.Unbelievable!
The stats-OneStat-thx to BK.Just polling system.

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SH,
You are welcome. At least now you know who reads your blog ( and who are returning visitors). You can also use technorati.com to track who links you to their bloggies.
Sorry I havent been visiting lately... A bit tied up with work.
How are you doing?
Take care!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Songie said...

hay bk,i'm doing..mm..erm...ok,I think.Bogged down w work huh...don't forget ur november mission?lol the story u were working on.... :) Take care,bk.

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Songie,
hehe... I did it! Hit 50k words on 21.11. Story yet to finish though, will do it when I am in the mood ah....
hehehe
Have a good week ahead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home