Saturday, November 05, 2005

BLOG!

whooottt..pheeetttt...wheeeettt!!! hurraaahhh!!
Listening to:Faye Wong
Books read: apart from music books,it's still music books.

Thoughts- none atm
Oh ya:SELAMAT HARI RAYA, EPPY DEEPAVALI , HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA, erm.HAPPY MOVING MY!
Joke: If you boil milk, it evaporates, u get evaporated milk! hahahah!!

Thoughts- If ppl see someone happy, they tend to want a 'piece' of that happiness or hope it will brush some to them. It's okay if I'm a lightbulb.It's okay if u want to share the warmth.But,don't try to steal or drain the current away.........(no one in particular,just observation of ppl)That's how ppl behave.It's the latter type of ppl to be aware of.Those who tests the 'happy' people how far they can stretch or just try to make them unhappy-to be-like them.These,are the difficulties of being a happy person/optimistic person.Happy ppl creates curiosity.

RMM..wat else to typeleh??Talk about ppl around me??nope.duwan.Crap??Nope.no jokes.
Eyes can get tired from strenous computer screen or something.What about ears?Ears get tired listening??I did whole day listening today-getting familiar with Haydn's musical style.He is soOooO prim and proper.And a genius,too,no doubt-with a bit of sense of humour(Surprise Symphony) :)
Doesn't anybody compose songs like these GREAT musicians of the 17th-18th-19th Century anymore??

day in day out day in day out sunrise sunset sunrise sunset eat jog eat jog fat thin fat thin hahahhah..yoghurt is good for health.

I need to be serious in life...but then again,too many OTHER things which are serious already....nah. dum dee dumm dumm...

Crappy entry-but-I still want to type la.This year second half is a really different one.Unpredictable.Exciting.Boring.Fun.Unexpected.Colourful.Moving.Relaxing.Bliss!

Sometimes,being away from ppl is a good thing.Ppl think that I have and need loads of ppl around all the time.But,I need time out from ppl around as well.The 'oh,she-will-be so-lonely' is actually not true.Just because I have loads of ppl around me all the time doesn't mean that I don't like being with myself.

BLLABALBALLABLAB...okay enuf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home