Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Do you understand?

Busy-it means,I have no time to spare.Even if it means that I'm doing things on my own,it doesn't mean that I am free.Okay,fine.I don't like to be free.I like to have things to do.Is it wrong?One thing for sure is:I-am-not-on-a-holiday.I happen to have things to do?

Just trying to live my life to the fullest according to my own way.It bothers me if someone tries to tell me how to run my life or how it should be.
Honestly,if I had listened,I won't be here.Now,how sad would tat be?

Please don't impose an opinion on how to lead life the way 'it should be'.Because you don't know as much as the other person.I may be skewed coz I always tell ppl how to run their lives.....

that is what blogs are for.To the author's advantage and,if you don't agree with me,go start a blog on your own.

Upsetting day/week

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess most ppl juz hav the tendency to advice... when it's actually best to just suggest.

Anyway, whatever others say, it's their opinion; of which we dun hav ctrl over. However, whatever our decision is; it's within our ctrl and not theirs. U know what's best for yourself... that's for sure! :)

Hav a pleasant week ahead! :)

2cts,
ML

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Songie said...

thx ML :) I'll try.U take care2!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home