Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ppl-again!

Listening to:BelaBartok(20thCentury)&AulisSallinen(Concertoforflute&Orchestra;20thCentry)

Was reading ML's blog.Today is another day for me to recuperate..so,might as well get to the library to do some reading/listening on music.In between,blogging again.Get back to 'normal' life....and work on my music again!

ML
She is one fantastic gal.Nobody can dislike her-EVER.Smart,brilliant,humble,pretty,patient,caring,positive,diligient....sure glad I adopted her as my guardian angel way long time ago!We started becoming friends when I so-happen to join the KCBA camp after SPM.(but I know her in high school as a junior)She was VP then wei...from an extremely quiet gal to...erm...a quiet gal.LOL!(nola,she can talk)well,somehow,our friendship blossommed.(yala,who else do talking,me la!).Oh,oh!She is v.bright!Ask her how many A's she got for SPM.(and subsequent studies)Her outdoor activities..fuiyoh!Her extracurricular activities..outstanding.Her optimism,...where I draw em from....to sustain myself!lol!Amazing huh?HX is a lucky guy!And I think,it's both ways yea, ML? :)

As I was blogging,wah,I got an agenda for tomorrow already!
Boss called,ask me to go to the Parliament House for a talk tomorrow:8.30am-4.40pm?Fuiyoh!Scary man.The topic is 'Assessing the Skills of Migrants'.I am to wear formal.If they don't let me in,I'm supposed to say I'm his secretary.HAHAH!!I'm scared man....Council from Canberra coming n all?!
I'm not feeling too well now....somehow,recurring headache again......

Vietnamese Family
Last Sunday,I visited Luong family.Finally!!They are like,my family here.Without uncle's and auntie's advice,I wouldn't be here.I met them during a family camp with PO last time.I was in charge of their family then.Now,they became family to me-they became in-charge of me!Auntie is so OooO LIKE mA.Uncle is a little bit like Pa.Think I'll barge their place again during CNY.I played Playstation with T&C.haha...!!

20th century music giving me headache!!
Change to:Chopin;PianoConcerto No.1(2ndMvtRomance-Larghetto)lol!

Thank you for this blog.
Thank you for friends.
Thank you for a meaningful life.
Thank you for optimism, preserverance, diligence and humour to get me through the day.


PO Camp 11/11-13/11
So long ago.I did abseiling 90degree downwards from a huge tree.Tat's an achievement.And,this round,the giant swing,I started from 90degree as well.The kids could do it-no sweat,and me?Screamed my way down giant swing!How embarassing!My gal,she's the competitive one,yknow,being 13yr old with her brother along at camp,she must do everything first,the most times,the fastest,the highest,the best!As for me?knuckles shivering.LOL!

Okay,ENuf.And get theory books to work on.

6 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

wah.. Kewl man, Can I add ML too? :)

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH My GawwwwwWWWWWD....Songie!!
*blushing till ears red* *shocked* *finding place to hide face* *dunno wat to do*

Actually, i'm not so the cool lah, Songie. :D I've my weaknesses too... and lots of room for improvement! All the good attributes that i have have been nurtured since i know Songie!! :) :) :) Songie's been my magical guardian angel since i got to know her thru KCBA camp.

Wasted for not really knowing her earlier when we were still in school. When we were still in school, i only know Songie as the popular+lovable band Drum Major, a respectable Ast Head Prefect and an all-rounder! Am lucky enuf to cross path with her in camp after camp after camps. :)

Wahhh.... PO Camp, then Vietnamese family, then invitation to parliament hse! An honour, mann! :) Great to know that your life has been non-stop enriching with all sorts of activities! :) :)

Yup, mistyjoanne... u can add me... but my blog is not always updated one... hehee... :D

With metta + *Hugsss*

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Songie said...

lol!ML,this is not,I-rub-ur-back-n-vice-versa session okay!Hold ur horses..It is just plain honesty!lol!I plan to write one short para on some of my friends whenever.Testimonials...on blog!lol!

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

honest response. :)

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger stupidcupid said...

dont forget to write me one..longer one this time...hehe

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Songie said...

cupid,it's honest testimonials-u sure u want one?lol!!hahah!!!j/k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home