Tuesday, December 13, 2005

180

180
one eight ooo
wan aiht oh
wun egg ugh

smile frown tough tougher type support thank-you words readers listen speak express blog mine!

My first christmas tree decoration,on my own! :)
Touched by compassion and sincerity.My guardians,my devas,my angels.
Sail on by......
Happy over result,proud over essay!Hard work!6 months have passed??
I'm a survivor...and will take up this challenge anytime.
Kalyana Mitra,angelic friend/s
What lies ahead? Uncertainty.Sometimes,too much of certainty is unbearable,too much of uncertainty is not easy either. Equanimity pls! lol!
Typing mood but want to retain personal tots.

Want to listen to a story?I've got plenty. :)
Plenty of stories ...(positive,learning stories)
People,children,students,bosses,friends,unfriendly friends, Elderly,babies, mothers, relatives,family,unofficial families,camping,strangers, commercial ppl, colleagues,supervisor. Just pick one.

It's all about people and what can be learnt from it.
May I grow in wisdom and compassion......

Yknow,I don't have to fulfil my dream to be a nun....I have all the right conditions to live like one now. All I need now,is MORE discipline. The best thing is;I can opt NOT to be a nun,anytime. LOL!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home