Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Another One!

Writing mood today.When I write,it means,I'm in good mood...if I don't post anything,it means days are not so good....hehe.Or,that I'm bz.I pray next year is a year of advancement.I found my watch!yay!

2005 Challenge
1)Buy ticket and fly away
2)Budget,budget,budget...count,count,count
3)Buy,buy,then think of how to earn back,at least,don't go until deficit...
4)Study music,study watever...look for job/jobs
5)Deal with difficult ppl,esp those who tries to bully me

I thank MY,ML,NL,Jo,Mr&MrsK,Alx for being there4me in times of need.I really cld not have passed through this yr without you all.How can I express my gratitude?Just mere words here... (n those who supports me too-BK,FM,EK,WLi,Elaine,..etc etc)Esp MY-*hugz2u* at least emails every week/every 1-2 days.And Jo,who CALLS me...*esp touched* NL&MrK-supports & cares so much,words cannot describe.

My life is filled with beautiful ppl around me.
Another blog!

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Songie,
Thank you for putting me on your appreciation list, Lol. You are a wonderful person yourself, and I am sure all of us are proud of your achievements and the dreams you are fighting for.

Hehe... Remember my novel writing thingy? I'm posting it up my blog. You can read the previous entries from the links on the bottom right of my blog. (Nanowrimo 2005 novel by Chapters). Enjoy!
:)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Songie said...

:) yippeeeeee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home