Thursday, December 29, 2005

Gonna blog everyday

30th December 2005
Waaa.....1 more day to the end of the year......
So many things going to happen :)

1)Meeting C later in the city,thx EK for u-know-wat
2)Met SKoon just now,pheewit..as usual,super hot babe!I wonder why I don't dress up?Don't feel comfortable.lol!But as usual,SKoon always looks good.Good2see familiar face and just hanging out.Too bad I just couldn't stay for karaoke....
3)Getting along w M(my acctng student)...I really like her company!haha!Makes me laugh all the time!She is going to HK and she is just....sooo excited!
4)Tuesday-first day at work in AE.Gonna prove myself!!After such a long time searching for job.
5)End of the year,as usual,wrapup and forecast....

Meanwhile,I better get ready,gonna be late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home