Thursday, January 19, 2006

SONG

Listening to-igemz;gift by kcba gang.
*tears*
I didn't know that so many ppl contributed in buying me this CD.*hugz2all*Actually,I heard the clips from the website and didn't really like what i heard-but now,listening from the CD;sounds allright and some are really nice.I guess I expected so much more from quality voice n sound production n mix from this CD and group.
Agh-listening to the lyrics and gift from KCBA gang and listening from a group whom I am familiar with their voice----too much!! just too much!! I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling right now..I'm going to revamp the song and play it on the piano.Solo piano accompaniment will sound nice.Agh,just passing thoughts.So engaged in the CD now.
I MISS U ALL KCBA GANG!!! Trc,Wli,WK,YS,CY,WFrd,KL,SS,WP,HY,JL,YW,WH,GW,FC,ML(in the list)*sob*sob*sob* (so coincidence-the song playing now is 'beautiful friend').

I want to be a sound engineer!!!! Or some sort.Or music critic.haha!Today is so-MUSIC.Just came back from teaching,and always,after teaching,I feel singing singing lighthearted,energized.Like some kind of jamming session-sharing jamming session.

THIS SEMESTER!!CHOIR!!WEST AFRICAN DRUM!!IMPROVISATION!!I need to buy a 2nd hand guitar and work through my guitar playing again la. MUSIC!!Dance!!Saxaphone!!Keyboard!!I'm discovering new things everyday.Band!!I'm gonna get my student to find me a good saxaphone..IT'S ABOUT TIME I BUY ONE!been dreaming of it since i was 17!! :( :( :( alto sax? tenor?soprano?? selmer?yamaha? semi pro? clarinet??? i cannot decide! i'll probably ask her to teach me!!! agh!!lakjflkjfasf!

song-hern - determination in music. :) tat's my name.
music to inspire-let me always sing music which inspires-compose-write-speak-think and live a beautiful SONG.this life of mine is a song-Song.The words I write are the lyrics.The story I tell is my life.Geez..this CD is making me mad! Imagine if I listen to classical -craziness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a separate note-

Alx and RmhHope sent me short message all compiled for me.HUGZZ TO ALL KIDS IN RMH HOPE.I miss u all too.:) Be good.I'll always be there for u;email me and I'll respond.Raja and all the kids,Shamala,Michael,Krishnan,Jerry???-be good.U're all strong,independent kids.Am proud of you,every single one. :) *HUGZ* (geez,I shld put this para in the email.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dnl's 'Ever Shifting Universe' composition is excellent.SaDHU!SADHU!! EXCELLENT!!The mix and arrangement is so suitable, plus the voice.Love the drum/rhythm and short guitar strums!!!!PLUS PLUS POINT!Plus the lyrics.....

it's so late now, but i'm so....alive.I need to wind down n get some rest...must plug this song off from me...and rest. :)
Thank you for such a wonderful day.Tomorrow casual day!! yay!!

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger cmeel said...

^-^

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Songie,
Did u reply my short e-mail? i didn't receive wor.. The rumah hope kids are asking about u...;)

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Songie said...

hay alex..will write to kids n ur email soon. :)sorry bout the wait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home