Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye Old Year2

Just came back from a day hang-out in SF&K's hse.Blessed am I,to have met them.Blessed am I,to have their care,concern and support.For taking care of me,for taking me under their wings and for encouraging me.Angels in disguise...

Had a great time spending the day,the hottest day today,42degrees at their place.Lucky thing,their place is equipt with airconditioner,along with scrumptuous lunch and teatime food and drinks,ice-cream,currypuffs&drinks.After that,game with PS2,a short movie and later on,they took me out for vietnamese dinner!!I'm home now, bellyfull of delicious food and for the mind as well.Thx K,for encouraging words of wisdom & all the laughter.I went home with a New Year GIFT as well?!Beautiful beautiful earrings!!How good is that??I feel so pampered.....

Deeply touched by their gesture.So uplifting&enriching for the soul(if there is one).No words can describe this couple,whom I owe my thanks to.There is countdown tonight,but I really need to take some rest.Tomorrow,I will join them to church.....mm..will see.They are there for me not because of any intention,but because they really are my friends.True gems.I'm so so so lucky....

May I continue to do good and continue to meet good people.May I walk my path with confidence,courage and with determination.May the greater force,above,(or anywhere)continue to guide and bless,not only me,this beautiful couple and their friends,our families and our loved ones.

I'm so glad to have met you both,SF&K.Excellent!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Tonight's agenda: puja session,reflection,meditation and aspiration.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

happy new year chicka.. glad you had a great one..
Didnt know SF was already married..
do extend my Congratulations too man, if you see her! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home